Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone is psyched about 2010! Wow, I sure am! Things are gonna be great this year! On to bigger and better things.....

This weeks piercing special is eyebrows! $20 for a great piercing! Come in and get some bling for the new year! Don't forget, if you have a request for a piercing of the week you can post a comment here or contact me at niki@tikitattoos.com!

With winter in full swing I have had a desperate need to stay warm. I am also a crafty little thing if you don't know already, so the Ugly Hat was born! I have been stitching away and have made way too many of these amazing one of a kind head warmers! I currently have them for sale at the shop so if you like your head to stay warm, check out my handcrafted Ugly Hats! I have a million different styles, sizes and colors. Here is a quick preview of a couple I just finished. (They really aren't that ugly!)


No comments: