Saturday, August 2, 2008

Welcome to the House of Pain!

My name is Niki and I have been a Body Piercer for 5 years. I have had the pleasure of seeing some amazing body modification and some not-so-good examples. I love my job. I mean I LOVE it! Body Modification is my life. I eat, breath and sleep it. I have dedicated my life to perfecting my skills and being the best artist I can be in this ever changing field. I decided to start this blog to enlighten those souls that are drawn to body modification in hopes of educating them. You will find bits and pieces of everything here from my own work, to work that should have never been done. I am sure you will also find a funny story or two (my job can be quite humorous) and even a few touching moments. Welcome to my House of Pain!

No comments: