Friday, September 19, 2008

Raise your hand if you want to hang from meat hooks!!

So Seth introduced me to a gentleman by the name of Mason out of Maryland. He runs a suspension group out there and I have been dying to learn. So Seth calls him up and guess what? He sent me a list of supplies and should be here in a few months to teach Seth and I how to rig. I am SO FUCKING EXCITED!!!!! Ehem, did I mention I was excited? Seth and I eventually want to start our own team right here in little ol' Groton. If your interested in suspending, or just want to watch, keep an eye on us. We just might be hanging your Mom from hooks in the near future! If you have no idea what I am talking about, check out this link:

BMEzine Encyclopedia: Suspension




And just for you who don't like to read:

Photo courtesy suspension.org
God that's beautiful! Hope I 'hooked you in' Mahahahahaha!

No comments: