Saturday, September 20, 2008

You Have Got To Be Fucking Kidding Right?

This can't be true?! I can pierce MYSELF in the privacy of my own home? And for only $8.99? Goddamn that is effin' sweeeeeet!!!! That will save me a ton of money to pay my medical bills after!

I am not kidding! I ran into an EBay store that touts 'We specialize in offering the highest quality Body Piercing Kits and Supplies at the most affordable prices.'
Well geeze, I am SURE they come with years of experience in anatomy, dermatology, aseptic technique, and proper size and placement of jewelry! I mean, it's $8.99 for Christ's sake! But wait! There's more! Check out the AFTERCARE
It's all fancy shmancy in the beginning, that is what draws you in, then comes the grand finale.......BLAMMO! Anbesol! WHAT?!!!! I have seen some bad aftercare in my time but this is just horrendous, borderline life threatening even!

Here's a tip, don't get your piercing on EBay! I should make that into a fucking fortune cookie! They are always filled with obvious shit.

If you feel like taking a look at their fantastic, high quality, guaranteed to give you an infection merchandise CHECK IT OUT!
Notice they put their private email address right on the page *wink*

Hey! Douchebag selling piercing kits on EBay! 100% positive feedback does not qualify you as a member of the piercing profession!

No comments: